Commercial lip balms can be good. However, they are loaded with chemicals that can be harmful to your health, in the long run.
So, why spend a lot of money on something harmful when you can easily and cheaply make your own natural lip balm at home?
This natural lip balm will incredibly transform your lips in only three days.
Here’s how to prepare it:
- Put 2 teaspoons of beetroot juice in a clean container
- Add a half teaspoon of coconut oil
- Add a teaspoon of Vaseline
- Add 2 vitamin E capsules oil
- Mix the ingredients well. Done!
- Before applying the lip balm, get rid of the dead skin layer.
- Then, rub your lips gently with a toothbrush
- Apply the balm on the lips. Leave it on overnight.
What you need:
- Toothbrush with soft bristles
- Lip balm with a thick consistency
How To Make Your Lips Pink
- Apply a thick layer of the lip balm to your lips. Let your lips absorb the moisture for some time.
- Massage your lips gently with the toothbrush. Do it in circular motions.
- Wipe of the balm with a wet, warm washcloth.
- Apply a thin layer of the balm when your lips feel dry.
You should exfoliate your lips once a week.