Many people, especially in Europe and North America, love to drink beer with certain meals.
In fact, this alcoholic beverage has a higher content of vitamin B and protein than wine, whereas it has as much antioxidant content as wine.
Beer is also a great source of certain minerals that are essential for various metabolic processes.
Hence, if taken moderately, beer can certainly boost your health in several ways, 10 of which are highlighted in this article.
- Beer will maintain the health of your kidneys. According to a recent study, every bottle of beer you drink lowers your risk of developing kidney stones by 40%.
- The fiber found in beer can help lower your LDL (bad) cholesterol levels.
- Beer can also raise your vitamin B levels, as it contains a number of B vitamins, including B6, B1, B2, and B12. According to experts, beer drinkers generally have 30% higher levels of vitamin B6 compared to their non-drinking counterparts, and twice as much levels of the vitamin compared to wine drinkers.
- According to one study, the high content of silicon in beer contributes to higher bone density.
- Beer contains Lactoflavin and nicotinic acid, which are effective in the treatment of insomnia.
- Experts have shown that beer drinkers have a 40-60% lower risk of suffering a heart attack than non-beer drinkers.
- Beer is also effective in preventing blood clots! Namely, according to experts, the ingredients present in beer help prevent the formation of blood clots.
- According to experts, beer is an excellent memory-booster, and beer drinkers are less prone to Alzheimer’s disease and dementia compared to non-beer drinkers.
- Beer can also help you deal with stress. Some experts from the University of Montreal have revealed that daily consumption of two glasses of beer can alleviate work-related stress or anxiety.
- Beer contains certain vitamins that can regenerate your skin, and make you look more youthful and beautiful.